The scientific Education & Pedagogy Journal aims to make the results of scientific research and practical activities in the field of pedagogy of education mutually accessible for international and Russian specialists.
The journal publishes:
- translations into English of the most interesting articles written by Russian and international authors, published in "TSPU Bulletin," "Pedagogical Review," and "ΠΡΑΞΗMΑ"
- original articles in English devoted to the most pressing problems of the theory, practice, philosophy, and history of education. Moreover, authors will be given the opportunity to publish Russian translations of these articles in other TSPU journals.
Publication frequency is two issues per year.
The journal ARCHIVE contains abstracts, keywords, information about the authors in English, and full-text versions.
The founder of the Education & Pedagogy journal is Tomsk State Pedagogical University.
Information on the Russian Science Citation Index
Information on published articles is regularly sent to the system of the Russian Science Citation Index:
The first issue of “Education & Pedagogy Journal” has been published
Дата публикации: Tuesday, 04 May 2021
The issue contains articles in the following areas:
Please send the application to the editorial office via e-mail.
Call for papers for the second issue on the following topics (not restricted by):
- Artificial intelligence in education
- Big Data
- Bilingual children
- Blockchain in an educational organization (security of verification of educational diplomas for originality)
- Massive open online course
- Networking of universities
- Philosophy of education, history of pedagogy and psychology, general pedagogy, pedagogy and didactics of higher school, and comparative education
- Psychological studies (general, age, educational, social and clinical psychology, acmeology)
- Problems of intercultural adaptation
- Psychological features of cognitive processes
- Real-World skills (professional education)
- Social networks in education
- Socio-emotional learning
- Soft Skills
- STEAM - education
- The emotional state of the student
- Use of augmented reality technologies
- Modern educational methods
- Flipped classroom
- Project-Based Learning
- Interdisciplinary training
- Spaced learning
- VAK teaching (Visual, Audio, and kinesthetic)
- Crossover Learning - going beyond the classroom lesson system
- Cooperative Learning
- Design Thinking
- Competency-Based Learning - transition to visual learning